Last week, I published and shared how to add Pinterest Pin-It Buttons for Images on WordPress here.
And two of my readers asked me if I knew how to do this same thing for Blogger.
Well, here is the simple tutorial for Blogger. I actually started over at Blogger and still have a test blog to try things like this out for and can attest that I did it over there and it worked like a charm for me.
And it was pretty simple and fairly straight forward.
1. So the first thing you want to do is open up your blogger.
2. From there go to Template>Edit HTML.
3. Once in HTML, locate the </body> tag near the end of the template.
4. Copy the code below and insert right above the tag.
5. Now, hit save.
6. Last you can write up a post, insert an image and you will have all images displaying a Pin-It Button.
7. Happy Pinning!!